We strive to be a key player in the Canadian adult education community and are committed to our vision through four key values.
1. Facilitating learner engagement and success
We bring innovative and effective digital technologies to adult learning environments to:
• Facilitate and enrich effective learning experiences reflective of individual culture, learning style, work strategy and ability.
• Prepare adult learners at all levels of ability for a future in technology-rich work and educational experiences.
2. Strengthening organizational reporting capabilities
We guide and support adult learning organizations and educators in an era of high-stakes accountability to take control of their digital technology resources and apply them productively to:
• Use digital technology to access, measure, analyze and modify outcomes of high-impact and individualized programs.
• Empower community adult education programs and clearly demonstrate their impact within formal accountability structures.
3. Promoting evidence-based practices
We promote evidence-based practices by ensuring that the comprehensive guidance for teaching, learning and leadership is built on critical analysis and research-based evidence aligned with the guiding principles of adult education.
4. Supporting sustainable growth and improvement
We use proven tools and strategies to build sustainable organizational change over the long term by:
• Working hand in hand with adult education providers to create technology-planning road maps.
• Connecting organizations with new resources and technologies.
• Using easy-to-understand plain language to support organizations at all levels of technical savvy to integrate new technologies.