AlphaPlus has its own YouTube Channel
August 23rd, 2010 by Monika Jankowska-Pacyna
We just launched our own AlphaPlusvideo channel on YouTube! It will allow us to upload our own videos and share them with the field as well as highlight interesting videos developed by others.
Check out some of the videos we have picked for you already. We linked to videos about Social Media Revolution, The Machine is Us/ing Us video, Workplace Education Podcasts developed by ABC Canada and more.
To set up your own YouTube channel, visit http://www.youtube.com/create_account?next=%2F
Also, we are in the process of applying to YouTube for a Nonprofit account, which will specifically designate the channel as a “Nonprofit” channel.
The Nonprofit program is available in Canada and its benefits include:
- Premium branding capabilities and increased uploading capacity
- The option to drive fundraising through a Google Checkout “Donate” button
- Listing on the Nonprofit channels and the Nonprofit videos pages
- Ability to add a Call-to-action overlay on your videos to drive campaigns
- Posting a video opportunity on the YouTube Video Volunteers platform to find a skilled YouTube user to create a video for your cause
We encourage you to explore this program to see if it will support your needs.
Learn more at http://www.youtube.com/nonprofits