Our Annual Reports outline the projects and initiatives we have undertaken in the last fiscal year and highlight some of the activities we are excited to be working on this year.
The 2013-14 Annual Report highlights various projects and initiatives we worked on during the past fiscal year and provides a sneak-peek into what you can expect in 2014-15.
The 2012-13 Annual Report highlights various projects and initiatives we worked on during the past fiscal year and provides a sneak-peek into what you can expect in 2013-14.
Our 2011-2012 Annual Report includes a foreword message from our outgoing Board Chair, Peter Rogers, and from our new Executive Director, Greg Gulas, who joined AlphaPlus in March.
Overall, in 2011-12 we have been busy working on:
- providing support in the implementation of the Ontario Adult Literacy Curriculum Framework (OALCF)
- publishing literacy research reports
- upgrading to Moodle 2.1 and delivering Moodle training
- developing Getting to Know Moodle in ASL videos with captions for the Deaf/Deaf-blind community
- setting up a resource website for literacy tutors in correctional facilities and piloting a program to provide seamless learning opportunities for offenders
- learning about and documenting how digital technologies and e-learning are being used in adult literacy programs
- offering monthly Tech Tuesdays webinars
- and much more.
The 2010-11 Annual Report features our new mission and vision, showcases various initiatives we worked on and announces new projects we will be focusing on in the next fiscal year.
The 2009-10 Annual report highlights AlphaPlus's initiatives, including:
- AlphaPlus Blog
- Tech Podcasts
- Index to Web Resources
- Ontario Adult Literacy Curriculum Initiative – Curriculum Development Team
- Tech Survey
- Moodle Hosting
- Moodle Training
- Tech Tuesdays
- Web Savvy.