Book a FREE session with AlphaPlus
September 26th, 2018 by Alan Cherwinski
Take advantage of our new one-time technology demos designed for individuals and teams.
Our new on-demand demonstration sessions allow you to request customized support and advice that helps individuals and teams become more comfortable with different tools and topics. These sessions provide a personalized, hands-on overview of a technology tool or an application and show how you can apply them in your programs.
Our technology consultants will meet with you for a 30-minute online session to guide you through the tool or topic and answer any questions. Together, you’ll do hands-on learning and practice activities to help you get more comfortable with the tool or application so you can start using it right away.
The new service is free to Ontario Literacy and Basic Skills agencies. On-demand sessions are a great way to speed up technology learning.
- Using your iPad out of the box.
- Connecting and meeting with Google Hangouts or Google Meet.
- Creating online forms with Google and Microsoft Forms.
- Building websites with Google Sites.
- Using Google Classroom.
- Meeting quickly with Appear.in.
Want to learn about a technology, app or tool not listed here?
No problem. Send us a question or request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to sign up for on-demand training
1. Select the topic below you want to learn about and indicate the preferred date and time for your session.
2. Your booking request will be confirmed via email.
3. One of our technology consultants will follow up to confirm the booking and provide the details for connecting to an online screen sharing platform (it will depending on the topic selected).
4. Meet with one a technology consultant at the scheduled time for your on-demand session.