Use Apps in your literacy classroom – presentation slides and video recording now available
February 27th, 2014 by Monika Jankowska-Pacyna
On February 18, 2014, at 3 pm, Maria Moriarty delivered the Use Apps in your literacy classroom webinar and explored what makes tablets and Apps so popular and how Apps are used in adult literacy classrooms.
During the session we:
- explored what an App is
- discussed accessibility features on iPads
- compared iPads and Androids
- shared where to find Apps
- discussed using Apps in the literacy classroom
- provided tips on how to select Apps
- reviewed iPad and Android Apps that support Bloom’s revised taxonomy
- took a look at Apps that support OALCF competencies
- checked out some Apps
- provided links to Apps used in the literacy field and other resources that you might find useful.
Click here to download the presentation slides in PDF format.
Click here to access the webinar recording.