Canva is a graphic design tool that allows you to choose from amazing templates or create your own designs. You can quickly create social media posts and covers (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and more), logos, posters, invitations, flyers, cards, infographics, resumes, presentations, business cards, brochures, CD covers, YouTube graphics. It includes a wide range of FREE graphics to use and provides and option to add your own images or purchase them via the App.
Canva is also available as a website at canva.com
- A wide collection of beautiful designs and templates to choose from (properly sized for different needs)
- Easy to use drag and drop options
- Many FREE images plus an option to add your own photos or purchase more graphics from Canva
- Option to save and share the designs with others or add directly to social media
- 50+ languages to choose from
- Great for instructors and administrations to create social media graphics and promotional materials, signs, posters and much more.
- Students can use it to create resumes (templates provided) and design various graphics as projects (cards, posters, inspirational quotes) while practicing their digital literacy skills and getting comfortable with mobile environment.
- Syncs with the website account
- Option to create a team and share designs via the App
- Family sharing allows up to 6 members to share if Family Sharing is enabled on the device.
- You need to create canva account to use this App
- Switching between accounts/teams is not available in the App (multiple accounts/teams are available on the website)
- It takes a bit of time to get used to for tapping and moving the elements (instead of using a mouse or touchpad)
- Not available for Android users
- In App purchases