Restaurant Pos Order
This point of sale app has been developed for restaurants. It records customers orders, kitchen activity and serves as a cash register. A literacy program could use this app to familiarize learners with point of sale software used in restaurants and stores.
- It is an authentic app used by restaurants.
- Separate user accounts can be created for waiters and kitchen staff.
- Orders, tied to tables, are color-coded according to activity (empty, waiting, in preparation, ready).
- The app has to be completely customized; the instructors could do this in collaboration with learners, involving them in elaborating a menu, deciding on prices and options.
- There are no items preloaded in the app, it must be completely costumized.
- Instructors will need to familiarize themselves before using the app with learners.